It's hard to believe we have been a full week in Japan. The time flies fast here as well with the rest of the world lagging behind. This week's training has been easy as it's training on Oracle, which is my forte.
Monday, was a normal day and I was tired after an extra long working day full of training. I stayed in for the evening and looked after the kids.
Tuesday, grandma looked after the kids while we went out for dinner and evening. Funny enough we went to a Chinese restaurant and had a good meal. We then went to an electronics area of Tokyo where there are stores upon stores of electronic goodies. I can't say we found any deals as the price was similar to ours and the exchange rate adds more. Although we didn't buy anything, it was an amazing place to be for a geek like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment