Friday, October 31, 2008

Almost Time

We'll it's been a busy week. All nine days we are to be there, there will be two presentations each day. I am getting so tired of using Power Point. Anyways two more presentations to go. Will likely have to work a evening or two, just as I have this past week.

Talked with some colleagues who have been there before. They indicated that giving gifts is common. So staying with tradition I will try to come up with a gift. Rank is a big thing there and bigger gifts are to be given to the higher ranking people.

Also, passing business cards is an art. One is supposed to receive and give business cards using both hands. One is never to write on a business card and you're to read it entirely and then place them on your desk in order of rank of those whom have given you a business card. Shall be interesting!

No comments: